Sunday, March 6, 2011

...

Yea, i know my posts are becoming few and far between but it's this adult life i have going on. Being an adult is a challenge. It often leaves me wondering why i was trying so hard to be older when i was young. Funny thing is, i am still young. I haven't even gotten to the age where i have real concerns and real responsibilities. I wonder what life will be like then.

Lately, i haven't had much to say. I have been surprisingly quiet. I don't have any passionate opinions or thoughts these days. Seems strange even for me as i type this. It's hard for me to believe that my life rotates around the following things; 99% work, 1% everything else. This isn't how it should be and i am not happy with hit arrangement but what can i really do? I just choose to be optimistic and look at the bright side. There are people out there who are probably envious of me. February was a trying month March is a new month so new things will be accomplished this month. I am trying this new thing where i only think positive thoughts. I no longer have room for pessimism and negativity in my life and it is surprisingly refreshing...i suggest you try it.

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment