That other post was getting ridiculously long that i started thinking, if i were reading, i would stop half way. So i am putting part 2 here. As in things i do not like.
Things i don't like
1. Waiting: if i haven't said it before, i'll say it now. I HATE WAITING. I have NO patience. at all. I feel like when God made each of us, he blessed us with a certain amount of patience. I think he either skipped me or thought i didn't need it because i do not like waiting one bit. The worst is when i have to wait unexpectedly.
2. Being late: I think being late is definitely one of the top 5 signs of disrespect. If you are going on a date, job interview, church, whatever it is, being late shows a disregard for someone else's time and i hate doing it. I hate when people are late and i hate being late. I hate even more when my tardiness is at someone else's expense. UGH!
3. People who are upset for no reason: When you are trying to get breakfast and the person serving you has an unnecessary attitude....why? Not needed to take it out on me!
4. talking about feelings and emotions: i dont know anyone, male or female, who shys away from dealing with emotions as much as i do. i hate the fact that i don't like to deal with this. I am a woman and women are emotional creatures but i happen to not be. lol. i am perfectly capable of exhibiting anger, annoyance, happiness etc. but ask me how i feel about someone and i will stutter, get uncomfortable, sweat. Yes, its true. i wish i were exaggerating.
5. EXes. They always feel like they are entitled to you just because they used to be with you. Please.
6. Men who don't know what they want. I'm a woman and we are supposed to be confused and indecisive. Please stop coming at me with the "i don't know what i want" spiel. It is tiring and also annoying
7. yelling: i don't like to yell, i hate being yelled at and i hate yelling at. It is really belittling although sometimes it is necessary.
8. Being falsely accused
9. People who lie.
10. Disrespect in all forms
11. being categorized. I know i am a woman and all women are the same but let me believe i'm different even if you think i'm not.
12. people who are ignorant
13. Working under someone. I HAVE to be my own boss someday. I have to!
14 ( so far, looks like i hate people) Parasites!!!! People who are only your friend because they benefit something for you! geez.
15. arguing with no purpose! annoyance!
this list is bound to grow so i will add as i see fit.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment